Motsepe Foundation + COVID-19
COVID-19 has shifted the priorities of Motsepe Foundation towards:
- The urgent provision of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for first-responder health workers.
- The distribution of hand sanitisers and disinfectants for poor and vulnerable communities.
- The supply of water tanks (Jojos), borehole water and sanitary facilities to poor rural and urban communities.
- The building of additional classrooms, computer centres and laboratories in schools where high volumes of learners are allocated minimum resources.
- Promoting available mental health services.